Thursday, December 25, 2008

my first christmas










I gottsta say it was a crazy schedule of events! first of all I was up WAY to late for christmas eve..and aparently so was gmizzle and auntie S they both be lookin a lil crazy! good thing auntie C was there to snuggle my bunz so I could relax



Then I was yanked out of bed way before I was ready..shoved in to some crazy out fit and then shipped back to Gmizzles...and this is when the madness began!











There was pretty good lookin paper flying all over the room and oh I just wanted to eat it all....FINALLY someone gave me some to try...but I think I wasnt supposed to eat it..they got all excited when I ripped the paper...I guess I opened my first present...





















I just laid around and chewed on anything that swang my way...took a little nap and was at it again..I started attacking this huge bear.....I like to attack animals OBVIOUSLY














Soon after we headed out to the Oompas house(my moms ma and pa) and again the crazy out fit





















then I was set infront of more paper the chew on and again I took a nap





















after this long day I was so wiped out....i mean what do these people want from me I can only do so much...





















whteve tho I got some cool stuff and it was a fun day !

2 comments:

Shelly Rowlan said...

PJ. You made our Christmas! I'm not sure it was gangsta enough for you, but everyone was still so excited to see you open that first present. Get some rest and come back and wrestle the bear tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

PJ Have you read your Dr. Suess booke yet.