Friday, March 5, 2010

Jumpin!

So my moms like got me out of my slumber and was like woo lets jump! Now I may not be able to rattle off bunches of palabras(thats words) u know all accurate and everythAng but I do know that word Jump. So we got all ready grabbed some grub and then headed out to Pump It Up. I didnt even know they had sweet spots like this but it was way tight! or Airy I guess depending on how u look at it. Anyways we went in and there were 3 bounceys. One was like u know the regular kind flat and nice real sweet. Then my mom ( and that huge ball of a belly shes been rocking lately) crawled thru this sweet obsticle course thing a few times. And THEN i saw the big SLIDE. My mom took me up there a few times but shoot I could handle it so she let me free. I might not be the fastest climber but I was definitly the most gangster. There was like way bigger fools than me asking there mommy to come with but shoot i didnt need my old lady one bit! here are some details of the day enjoy ;)


1 comment:

Shelly Rowlan said...

You are so brave! I'm glad you didn't have your mom tag along with you--that can be embarrassing, it's much better to just go it alone. You are am amazing climber and slider.